|Melissa Campos-Castaneda||(206) 429-3273||Chair|
|Minda Thorward||(206) 607-7976|
|Janet Gwilym||(206) 498-6223|
|Steve Miller||(206) 340-1033|
|Lori Walls||(206) 446-7851|
- Facilitate and increase pro bono services offered by AILA-WA members;
- Recognize AILA-WA members who contribute substantial pro bono services and provide leadership in this area; and
- Support AILA national’s work with the CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project.
- Pro Bono Digest- As of 1.31.17 A list of upcoming volunteer events, trainings, and fundraisers
- Spotlight KIND
- Spotlight JFS Tatweer
- Spotlight CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project
Get CLE Credit for Select Pro Bono Work
Up to 24 hours of MCLE credits per three-year reporting period are available from the WSBA for volunteering with a Qualified Legal Services Provider (QLSP).
- Pro Bono Work Eligible for Credit
- Find a QLSP near you!
- WSBA guide for submitting pro bono hours for CLE credit (see pages 10-11).
- RPC 6.1; APR 11
AILA-WA Pro Bono Resources
- General Volunteer Questionnaire
- Hours Sheet
- Activities Reporting Sheet
- Nomination Form for Pro Bono Award
- A directory of pro bono legal service providers in the state of Washington
- Pro Bono Opportunities Brochure
Other Pro Bono Resources
- Commission on Immigration Policy, Practice, & Pro Bono
- Pro Bono Net
- Pro Bono Institute
- ABA Immigration Pro Bono Development Project
Archived Newsletters, Minutes and Documents