13 CLE credits: 10.50 Law and Legal; 1.75 Ethics; .75 Other CLE Credits. Activity # 1170915
To Register: CLICK HERE
The program covers critical fundamental topics such as:
- An Introduction to Employment Based Immigration;
- The Alphabet Soup of Nonimmigrant Employment Visas;
- Tackling Removal Proceedings – including a live mock trial;
- EB-1s and EB-2s;
- Labor Certification in a Nutshell;
- Basics of Family-based Immigration;
- Ethics 101 and considerably more.
Special Session added: Lunchtime speaker for Thursday February 25, 2021
“A Review of President Biden’s Immigration Actions to Date”
By Jorge L. Barón, Executive Director of the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP), a nationally-recognized legal services organization dedicated solely to advancing and defending the rights of low-income immigrants.
|Lawyers Working Full Time for Non-Profits||$74|
To Purchase Click Here: